- The Down Home Taco Casserole recipe is now posted on my cooking blog. This was voted the most wanted out of all the recipes during my Gooseberry Patch book giveaway.
- Friday Funnies is taking a break during the Summer. It will be back in a couple of months and you can always go back into the archives and check out some past funnies. They are still funny no matter how many times you read or watch them. Did you know that I’ve been doing Friday Funnies for almost 3 years now?
- We ate our first squash and zucchini the other day for dinner. It was so yummy.
- This past Monday my BFF Kathy and I got to meet a fellow blogger Nan for the first time in real life. We had a blast thrifting. I will get to meet two more bloggers really soon too. I think it’s so neat that when we finally meet in person it isn’t awkward in any way. It’s just like we’ve “known” each other for years. Which we kind of have.
- I got these cute signs off of Craigslist the other day to go in my kitchen. I’m doing sort of a retro type theme. Aren’t they cute? One day I’ll be done and reveal the whole thing to you.
- I obviously don’t know how to put in pictures and use numbers at the same time! LOL! I’m all off track now. But that being the least of my worries, I’ll move on.
- Last week my super duper hubbalicious installed some cabinets that he had leftover from some he had gotten off of Craigslist for the garage, in my craft room/office. I needed more storage in there! Thanks honey!!
- I’ve been eating Dove chocolates just to read the cute little sayings they have inside. Really!
Well I guess that’s enough for you to ingest in one day. I don’t want you getting a tummy ache!
What’s going on in your neck of the woods?
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!